BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

An Upcoming Review


Hello fellow food lovers! Boy, do I have some exciting news. Have you ever heard of CSN? Well, let me tell you about it. CSN is an online retailer with over 200 stores, where you can find everything from a counter stool to new cookware. Recently, I was contacted by Caitlin from the CSN team and she wanted to know if I would be interested in doing a review on one of their products. How could I refuse that? :) I feel very flattered that I was chosen, because lets face it, there are a bazillion food blogs out there to choose from. I have looked at the CSN website and must say, I wish I could review everything! There are so many things to look at, I just can't wait to get my hands on a new kitchen thing-ma-bob.

In case you were curious, here is a peek of the site itself:


See what I mean about choices? ;)

Okay folks, that's it for now. I will post again soon and until then, a word from Julia Child...

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from FRESH ingredients."

P.s. You may not consider 'bazillion' a real number, or word for that matter but in my world it is as good as gold :) Off I go to eat a freshly baked brownie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails